ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
BSA OPTICS warrants this product to be free of original defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. This warranty is not transferable and as such is limited to the original purchaser.
This warranty applies only to goods purchased in the United States. At its option, BSA Optics will repair or replace this product without charge for parts and labor contingent upon an inspection by BSA Optics that the product does not indicate a defect caused by tampering or disassembly, or any other warranty exclusion as listed within this returns policy. In the event of a non-warranty repair, you will receive an estimate prior to any work being done.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. AS DEFINED BY FEDERAL LAW, THIS IS A LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THAT REQUIRED BY LAW. BSA OPTICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC OR COMMERCIAL LOSSES. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. BSA OPTICS MAKES NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS (FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SOLE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY IS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
For Warranty Or Non-Warranty Repairs: Product should be returned postage prepaid to the address provided in the general returns policy.
Charges For Non-Warranty Repairs*
General Labor $12.00 per 1/2 hr minimum
Minimum Maintenance Service for all lasers, scopes and optics: $19.95
*Cost of basic parts and labor, contingent upon inspection, further charges may apply. Any non-warranty repairs will be quoted to the owner prior to servicing. Lasers, Scopes or Optics will be tested for accuracy prior to returning to the owner. Standard $10.00 shipping and handling fee will apply for return shipping.
Consumer may receive a full refund or product exchange under the following conditions only:
- New, unused products purchased directly from BSA Optics.
- Returned to BSA Optics within 30 days from date product was delivered to consumer.
- Product must remain in and contain all original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- All products must be in new unused, unopened, sellable condition.
All refunds are subject to condition of merchandise received by BSA Optics and must comply with the return policy.
All Returns: Shipping and Handling Fees: Consumer is responsible for all shipping fees to BSA Optics as well as all return shipping fees after repair or replacement.
All shipping fees are non-refundable.
Restocking Fees: Items that are used, not in original packaging or otherwise not in new, sellable condition are subject to a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISASSEMBLE ANY ITEMS. ATTEMPTS TO CHANGE THE FUNCTION OR APPEARANCE OF ANY ITEM YOU PURCHASED FROM US WILL VOID THE WARRANTY AND
YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A FULL REFUND. ALL EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN TWO WEEKS FROM DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRODUCT
AT OUR FACILITY.
All returns must include with the product:
- Your invoice with the product, the reason for your return, (exchange, refund, warranty repair) and your phone number on the back of that invoice.
- A clearly written note explaining the nature of the problem, including your name, address, and telephone number.
- A check or money order in the amount of $10.00 to BSA Optics for return shipping and handling on all items.
- If an item arrives damaged as a result of shipping, we will be happy to exchange it for you. An insurance claim must be filed and has to be finalized before compensation is issued to the
customer or product is replaced.
- Notify BSA Optics within 3 days of receipt for any damaged or missing merchandise to initiate a claim.
- DO NOT discard any packaging or paperwork to facilitate the investigation process if necessary. Warranty Repairs and Non-Warranty Repairs:
- All lasers, red dot sights, scopes with electronic reticles or lasers, and pistol scopes carry a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Warranty includes parts and repair of any factory defect of material or workmanship. A copy of your original sales receipt is required unless your warranty information has been registered.
(If you are unable to provide a purchase receipt, standard repair fees will apply)
- A check or money order to BSA Optics in the amount of $10.00 is required for return shipping and handling on all items.
- Include with your product a detailed letter explaining the nature of the problem. Be sure to indicate your name, address, and telephone number. Allow six (6) weeks for repairs.
- In the event of a non-warranty repair, you will receive an estimate prior to any work being done. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure the safe return of any goods.
We recommend you use a method of shipping that provides you with a tracking number and insurance options.
BSA OPTICS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGED, LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE DURING SHIPPING.
- Used in a manner other than specified in the operations manual.
- Not properly maintained in compliance with handling instructions.
- Misused, neglected, or tampered.
- Altered or repaired, or evidence of attempt of alterations or repairs, by persons other than a certified BSA Optics technician.
- WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF PRODUCTS:
- WINDAGE AND ELEVATION CAPS
- LENS COVERS AND SUNSHADES
- MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING SUPPLIES
Should BSA Optics choose to replace the product, and the product is no longer available at the time warranty service is required,
a substitution of similar performance and equal value will be made.
To return a BSA Optics product for repair, replacement, or refund, ship to:
BSA Optics Service Center 1475 S. Sam Houston Blvd. Houston, MO 65483